Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lose Weight Without Breaking a Sweat

It is easy to see that one is overweight. Does absolutely nothing for self-esteem nor to social or love life. Being overweight is synonymous with neglect, probably a lot of work and poor diet and little exercise definitely. I'm not saying anything new, being fat is older than the black thread, but just as old is the solution. If you're one of the lazy that do not support either a gym or leave the potato chips and Coca-Cola, here are 5 tips to lose weight without sacrificing much. 

Of course, not come down 5 kilos in two days with these tips, but ultimately can save a few kilos in 6 months or a year, as you begin to realize that going to the gym (or exercise) is fun, healthy and excellent social life!
I note that the following tips for many will be a reminder, if you're new to the field of subidera Bajadero weight and are likely to find one or two tips that will surely not forget. Ok! We then:

   
1. Drinking more Aguano imagine the amount of people I talk every day on the phone who told me "is that I do not like water." It is not a question of whether you like it or not, your body will ask! Our bodies are made mostly of water, not frappuccinos (which incidentally are very rich but well-calorie), or ice tea and so many things we want to sell for "filled" thirst. Follow the original recipe. Water, water, water. Simple and cheaper. 

   
2. Sleeping masma noticed this tip for some time now. I realized that the less sleep more "hungry" gave me. It was not really hungry but lack of sleep and my body was taking me to "give me something to eat." Soon I realized that the only way to be well rested was not getting up late, but going to bed early. Yields also the day when you wake up much earlier. Even to make me feel like going to the gym early in the morning! 

   
3. Replace coffee with tea, coffee Verdeyen am. I love coffee, and not just any coffee. The coffee I do. I bought a coffee grinder and buy whole grains. Every morning I grind the coffee and then do my morning coffee. It's the best there is, and I know I have to abuse, so I now choose to quality than quantity. A good second choice to coffee is a good green tea, plus give you energy have antioxidant attributes that benefit your body.
   
4. Eating less and more frecuenteNo is only for high performance athletes. It is proven that heavy lunch is worse than lighter lunch and a snack in the afternoon. Snacking increases the metabolism and increase fat burning. It's as if your body was a furnace that was on all day burning fat. Of course, the snacks must be healthy. Note: brownies, sundaes and other of this species fall into this classification. 

   
5. Set a weekly goal of kilos / pounds here comes to play a little planning and awareness of each. If I am aware that I would like to lose a pound a week, you should then schedule my meals to achieve that goal. I can not wait to lose weight after that sinful bacon cheeseburger, unless I schedule during the week with exercise and other light meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment